Monday, August 29, 2005

Welcome!

During my life I have had many paranormal encounters. I have found that from time to time the subject comes up and I am writing the same stories over and over. I thought it would be a good idea to have my stories all in one place.

I think that paranormal activity is all around us. Some people totally close their minds off to it. Others, like myself, are welcome to it. Once a person becomes open, they develop a "sixth sense" so to speak. I think that those who have crossed over to the other side then use those people as a portal to this world.

As time permits, I will transcribe my experiences and record new experiences as they occur.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looove this blog! It's fascinating to me. We live near St Augustine FL which is a hotbed of paranormal activity, I love reading about it. I also just bought a book called Florida Ghosts which was pretty interesting. Have you ever heard of Cassadega, FL? It's not far from us either, I would love to visit there someday.
I hope you keep posting stories here! =)
Cyndy, occasional poster on the CBB Board

July 28, 2007 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home