My First Encounter
My first encounter happened when I was about 17 years old. Of course, at that time I still lived with my parents. The attic of their home had been converted into an apartment. One time in the middle of the night the lady (Claudia) who lived up in the apartment called. Her husband had become ill and she had to take him to the ER. She was calling because she wanted me to go and stay with her small children.
I went up to stay there. Since it was the middle of the night, I went to sleep on their bed.
Some time later someone calling Claudia's name woke me up. There was a woman beside the bed. Her face was blurry as if covered with a thick veil. She had no feet which touched the ground. I had a conversation with the woman. I told her Claudia wasn't there, she had to take Mike to the hospital and I was there with the kids. She told me to let her know Lillian was looking for her. At this time I started to feel a little frightened, and like that, she was gone.
The next day I mentioned this to Claudia and she had never heard of anyone named Lillian. So, I never really understood what the driving force was behind this contact.
Some time later my Mom was talking to the lady who lived next door, who was 96 years old and had lived in the neighborhood for a very long time. Mom asked her if there was ever a Lillian who lived in our house. There was NOT. However, there was a woman named Lillian who lived across the street and she was having a relationship with a man who lived on our house. Then Lillian died at our house, she thought it was in my bedroom. So, that explains who Lillian was, and why she might be at our house, but I could never reason out a connection between her looking for Claudia in the attic apartment.
I went up to stay there. Since it was the middle of the night, I went to sleep on their bed.
Some time later someone calling Claudia's name woke me up. There was a woman beside the bed. Her face was blurry as if covered with a thick veil. She had no feet which touched the ground. I had a conversation with the woman. I told her Claudia wasn't there, she had to take Mike to the hospital and I was there with the kids. She told me to let her know Lillian was looking for her. At this time I started to feel a little frightened, and like that, she was gone.
The next day I mentioned this to Claudia and she had never heard of anyone named Lillian. So, I never really understood what the driving force was behind this contact.
Some time later my Mom was talking to the lady who lived next door, who was 96 years old and had lived in the neighborhood for a very long time. Mom asked her if there was ever a Lillian who lived in our house. There was NOT. However, there was a woman named Lillian who lived across the street and she was having a relationship with a man who lived on our house. Then Lillian died at our house, she thought it was in my bedroom. So, that explains who Lillian was, and why she might be at our house, but I could never reason out a connection between her looking for Claudia in the attic apartment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home