Recent Activity
Our house has been full of activity recently, and although I can't really put my finger on why, I get a bad feeling. This sort of stuff doesn't usually bother me, but lately I find myself feeling some fear.
First two weeks my dog Bailey was sniffing and barking at something unseen under or near the kitchen table. Late that night, my dog Freddy woke up visibly agitated. He went into the kitchen and pawed at the wall, as if he wanted to go out through the wall.
During the following week there were several times my dogs were on edge. Often barking at nothing, but acting like there was some big reason why they were barking. I went out and checked several times to see if someone had been hanging around the house. But not one tell tale footprint in the snow could be found.
Two nights ago, I heard a voice. I had just gotten into bed and the house was silent. I heard what sounded like a man's voice. As I heard it, I immediately wondered if the dogs heard it. No more did I finish that thought and the dogs started barking. Sometimes my brother in law will stop by after work, so I got out of bed and went to the door. Nobody was there, nor were there foot prints of tracks to indicate that anyone had been there. Yet I heard a distinct voice, and the dogs heard something too.
Last evening, I was sitting at my computer and I thought I saw something pass in front of me. My desk faces the window, so I thought maybe something had passed outside.
Seconds later, my husband saw something in the kitchen. Under the table, near the wall. (The outside wall is the same wall my desk faces in the next room). He said he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. It got his attention, so he looked. He said it was so fast that he can't really describe what he saw, but he saw something under the table, seemingly stand up and then disappear.
Currently the kitchen table area seems to be the hot spot for activity.
First two weeks my dog Bailey was sniffing and barking at something unseen under or near the kitchen table. Late that night, my dog Freddy woke up visibly agitated. He went into the kitchen and pawed at the wall, as if he wanted to go out through the wall.
During the following week there were several times my dogs were on edge. Often barking at nothing, but acting like there was some big reason why they were barking. I went out and checked several times to see if someone had been hanging around the house. But not one tell tale footprint in the snow could be found.
Two nights ago, I heard a voice. I had just gotten into bed and the house was silent. I heard what sounded like a man's voice. As I heard it, I immediately wondered if the dogs heard it. No more did I finish that thought and the dogs started barking. Sometimes my brother in law will stop by after work, so I got out of bed and went to the door. Nobody was there, nor were there foot prints of tracks to indicate that anyone had been there. Yet I heard a distinct voice, and the dogs heard something too.
Last evening, I was sitting at my computer and I thought I saw something pass in front of me. My desk faces the window, so I thought maybe something had passed outside.
Seconds later, my husband saw something in the kitchen. Under the table, near the wall. (The outside wall is the same wall my desk faces in the next room). He said he saw movement out of the corner of his eye. It got his attention, so he looked. He said it was so fast that he can't really describe what he saw, but he saw something under the table, seemingly stand up and then disappear.
Currently the kitchen table area seems to be the hot spot for activity.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home